Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello Bloggers! Haven't made a blog for a while and i had some time. So, I have to tell you about my mom. I love her...i really do. But, different things about her make me not want to be her daughter. She is overweight. She keeps saying that she hates being fat. She has tried doing Zomba and going to the gym. But she still doesn't know why she is not losing anything.
I know why....its cuz she drinks like 3 sodas a day and whenever she can, she buys 2 king size candy bars. I get so irritated that she doesn't slow down and actually watch what she eats...maybe then she will lose weight.
Also she always sits and plays computer or eats and watches TV. If we ever ask her to come help us with something....she always asks why just so she can see if its important enough to actually get off her butt and come see. i cannot stand it. well i don't know what else i wanna get off my back...bye for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment