Friday, April 16, 2010

wow OK so haven't written in a while. Been Busy. OK well today was like any other Friday. I got everything done in class so i had nothing to do for a bit. Then went to McDonald's with my sister. Got a vanilla shake and it tasted like a strawberry shake. Then came home and is now doing nothing.
My brother's friend is coming over. I really don't like any of my brother's friends because they are mean...(even though they are younger then me) Last time they came over, they did a lot of things. First they decided it would be funny to take my phone and text my friend which is a boy and say: will you marry me, kiss me, and something else. Then they tried to knock my door down. Then tried to brake my window with rocks.After that, they sprayed Lysol in my face. (if ya don't know..you can get blind by that. Then they kept banging on the door and spraying stuff through this whole in the wall. ( its so me and my brother can talk if we are stuck in our rooms or something like that)
They ticked me off! anyway, don't want that to happen again. so uh oh...dad is going off to to Germany sometime very soon. yay! free!! lol uh cant think of what else to say so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment